Monday, May 12, 2008

Three Shall Be The Number of Alpacas

And the number of alpacas shall be three.

As noted in my previous blog, I was anticipating the third coming of the holy Alpaca into my life. I was unaware it would come so soon.

I was hoping it would be something truly magical, like waking up in the morning to find one tied to my porch with a pile of apples just waiting for me to feed it.

Instead I just got a phone call from Timm. Yeah, I hate him, but he IS the original Paltaculator. I had to tell him about the alpaca sightings, and he indicated that his timing in placing that call was obviously of divine nature, to complete the Trifecta of the Alpaculas.

I'm holding fast for a more auspicious coming of the alpaca into my life soon, but if it doesn't, I am prepared to accept this phone call as The Third Sign. If people see Jesus in their fucking toast and call it a miracle, I think it's reasonable for me to accept a phone call as a sign from the Alpaca Miracle Sighting Network as well.

Alpacas are all that matter. World hunger? No. War in Iraq? Sorry, no. Genocide in Darfur? Booooooooooooooooooooooooring.
Thousands of alpacas in my life?
ALL THAT MATTERS.

Please direct your attention to exhibit A (for Alpacas and Allthatmatters):










The defense rests.

No comments: