Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And They're Off

The boys left today on tour. I stood in the driveway and marveled at their Tetris-caliber aptitude for stacking and packing too much shit into the van, then hooked them up with some important commodities like speakers and a radar detector for the ride, then threw some of my own stuff in there I don't need for the next week and/or can't/don't want to take on the airplane. Then I watched them drive off into the sunset. Or sunbeams. It was still daytime, so sunbeams.

I'm flyin' into Las Vegasland on the 10th to meet them, then I'm driving the rest of the tour. Vegas, Anaheim, LA, Torrence, San Diego, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Flagstaff, Pueblo, then home on the 21st. In a windowless mid-90's Ford Econoline rapist van with no air conditioning.






This is gonna be awesome.

No comments: