Thursday, December 11, 2008

The case for not putting nutrition labels on booze.

Big thanks to my friend Joe for totally harshing my drunk mellow.
What effect does drinking have on your waistline?


One shot of Makers Mark = 100 calories.
One PBR = 150 calories

Average saturday: 4 shots of Makers, 3 PBR
(4*100) + (3*150)= 850 calories


... no wonder I've gotten so fat. Jesus, dude.

That doesn't even factor in the "I'm drunk so I can eat whatever I want and it doesn't count" 3-AM junk food maneuver.


SO!!!

I'm going on a detox.


I'm not smoking.
I'm not drinking beer.
I'm not eating junk food.

Exceptions:
Whiskey (is not beer).
Taste-tests of all the cookies I'm making in like, two days.


My voice has been shot for over a week. I can't sing and it's pissing me off.
There are a billion calories in the booze and shit food I'm eating. It's got to stop.

So detox here I come. Let's see if I can make it till the end of the month.

*It's 8 AM. I'm drinking PBR. This is my LAST one till at least New Years, for real.

No comments: