Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Altarboys @ Tonic Lounge

Ok, ok, ok. It's not that I don't see any other bands, it's just that I'm usually hanging out with these guys and have my camera anyway. For the record there was a show at my most-frequented venue (Tiger Bar) earlier in the month at which I didn't even take pictures. Which is a shame because it was a pretty great night. Oh, wait. I DID get ONE picture, which I've titled "Best Solo Project Ever".

This was the part in the night where (crowd-pleaser) Jack Bastard passed out wasted before his own set was even over. I think ocD kicked him off stage. Literally, kicked him off. It was pretty amazing. In case you were wondering, street cred has gone up significantly.

ANYWAY.
The show at the Tonic Lounge was good. I intermittently issued hisses and boos between songs regardless, because being an asshole is never out of style. I also over-served myself whiskey and briefly ended up laying in the parking lot next to the AB trailer before it was time to go. Marcus was nice enough to load my bike in the back of ocD's pickup and chariot me and my beach cruiser to a more cush location. Yay.

All photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spitfirehussy/sets/72157608074191403/


DSC_7392


DSC_7398

DSC_7395

With personalized set lists:

DSC_7415

DSC_7417_1

DSC_7421_1

Haha.

No comments: