Sunday, June 29, 2008

Take This Band & Shove It

My video camera fucked up last night and started freezing while recording and doing other assorted dumb shit. So just now I was going through footage trying to see what my camera didn't eat, and this is the first clip that came up. Jack Bastard of The Altarboys between songs Saturday night:





Alison thought it was pretty great so I started editing the file after I transfered it to my laptop hard drive.
Meanwhile, to see if the camcorder itself was still fucking up, I set it on my couch and hit record to see if it would shut itself off like it was doing Saturday.
It did not shut off. I forgot it was on for 30 minutes. . . until this happened. Then I was glad it was still rolling.

(Turn the volume up)






Me: Tuning and Waiting, that's what I'm gonna call that clip. Unless you have a better idea. I thought Tuning and Waiting was. . .
Alison: . . . Pretty good. I was gonna say like-
Me: Waiting and Tuning?
Alison: . . . like, um . . . Best Solo Project Ever? Nate Doesn't Need This Band Anymore? Take This Band and Shove It?

No comments: