Friday, January 8, 2010

The Pinnacle Of My Awesome Existence

This one gets its own note.

While at Knott's Berry Farm, we went on The Ghost Rider. Which, as it turns out is my favorite ride EVER in the history of the Universe. It's long and wooden which means it is extremely janky and terrifying and isn't one of those bullshit short-thrill rides that only last 20 seconds. This is the real deal. This is where it's at.



We rode that shit. Twice.

On the ride, they have the cameras that take a snapshot as you hit the first jolting drop/turn, and this was our shining moment:

Scan3_0003


This post is exclusively to illustrate how inconceivably rad we are.

Also when I move down to the LA area I will be definitely acquiring a season pass so I can ride that sucker on a regular basis.

I love you, Ghost Rider. I'll name my first born after you.

Sincerely,
Dajah Renee

No comments: