Monday, December 21, 2009

Quarter Million Reasons I Should Take Your Photo

So I've been using Flickr for a little over three years. I don't check my stats very often but I just did today and was totally blown away.

11,240 photos uploaded.

167, 407 views on individual photos.

50,951 views of my photo stream.

23,396 hits on the main photoset page.

Total = 248,460 hits on my pictures.

THAT'S A QUARTER MILLION TESTAMENTS TO MY AWESOMENESS.

Thank you to everyone who has facilitated this radness. Particularly Ava Shockley who supplied me with my amazing newest camera. Misty and Josh for gifting me with my amazing newest paid Flickr Pro account. And every person and band and organization who let me take their photos and put 'em up on the internets.

I am stoked.


www.flickr.com/photos/spitfirehussy/sets


www.fiascophotography.com


No comments: