Sunday, August 30, 2009

What Happens At The Bachelor Party Stays At The Bachelor Party

I had the option of going to Summer's bachelorette party or Guil's bachelor party, so naturally I decided to go with the boys.

What happens at the bachelor party stays at the bachelor party, except for this:

We packed the van full of 10 boys at my house, and I hopped in the driver's seat at around 9. As I was sitting there waiting for everybody to get settled, I got a phone call. It was insanely loud in the van as they clamored around, half of them already drunk.

So I'm on the phone and I say "I gotta go, I'm in a van full of boys heading to a strip club right now."

To which Smiley yells, "DAJAH HASN'T HAD THIS MANY DICKS BEHIND HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL PROM!!!!"

To which I reply, "Dude, I'm on the phone with my MOM."


No comments: